National Youth Development Agency (NYDA), South Africa, has opened applications for its Voucher Programme.
It is a business support programme aimed at assisting young entrepreneurs by providing one-on-one business development support.
- Business re-engineering
- Website development and hosting
- Business operations manuals
- Marketing strategy and plan
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be a citizen of South Africa or a permanent resident there
- Applicant should be willing to attend entrepreneurship development training
- Business should be 100 percent youth-owned
- Business should be operating within the borders of South Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: GovernmentZA