Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has opened applications for its International Development Fellowship Programme.
The programme, according to the international nonprofit, prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief and development work.
- Enjoy an international medical plan as well as vision coverage
- CRS will provide each fellow with basic furnished housing
- CRS will cover relocation costs such as transportation to and fro the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc
- Access to CRS’ robust online learning platform
- Applicant must possess graduate degree in a relevant field
- Applicant must have at least six months of work or volunteering experience in a developing country
- Applicant’s spoken and written English must be fluent
- Applicant must have professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Applicant must be willing to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CRS