Deadline: 11 October, 2021
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Graduate School of Business (GSB) Solution Space, in partnership with Ayoba, has opened applications for the Cohort Five of the E-Track Programme.
The programme serves as a platform for corporate partners to engage and collaborate on specific research and development agendas.
Designed to support individuals and teams to build scalable businesses with a global potential, the three-phase venture, acceleration programme targets high-impact individuals, aspiring entrepreneurs, and experienced founders.
While phase one is the Venture Launch, which focuses on validating the venture concept, phase two is aimed at accelerating the development of the validated venture, and in phase three, the programme works on scaling ventures with the support of partners and investors.
- Startups selected to move forward to the Venture Exploitation phase will gain access to technical support and mentoring from field experts
- Learn founder fundamentals and core skills focused on moving business forward
- Access to pro bono partners and a network of consultants to support with specialist expertise
- Access to the UCT GSB Solution Space’s network of GSB alumni and corporate partners
- Access to co-working space and regular office-hours
- Open to innovation-driven and high impact startups with solutions relevant to the African market and with global potential
- Individual participants can either explore their own business idea or join an existing venture
- Idea must have progressed beyond concept and should demonstrate evidence of early market testing, customers, revenues, patents or intellectual property filings
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Goethe Dakar