Deadline: 17 September, 2021
Location: Gardo, Somalia
Save the Children International has opened applications for the role of Finance Assistant.
The organisation works to ensure children around the world get health care, food and shelter as well as learning and child protection services.
- Manage the receipt and disbursement of funds
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Support the programme in Qardho
- Two years, minimum, of proven work experience in cash management within financial institutions, local NGOs or INGOs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Competence in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Cash management experience
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Ability to work under high pressure to meet tight deadlines
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Save the Children