Deadline: 22 September, 2021
South African Breweries (SAB) has opened applications for its Agriculture Internship.
The programme is designed to provide agricultural graduates with an intensive, focused training, where they will gain insight into every aspect of agricultural development within the South African Breweries environment.
- Basic understanding of the malting and brewing process
- Operation of farm equipment
- Safety in the workplace
- Introduction to barley breeding and barley seed chain
- Research and development methodology and practical execution of field trials
- Input cost budgets and tracking
- Marketing environment and marketing of barley
- Production practices of raw materials for the use in brewing
- Official certification
- Applicants must be fresh graduates of Agricultural Science and must major in Agronomy, Plant Production, Crop Production, or Soil Science
- No more than three years formal work experience
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid driver’s licence will be a plus
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University