Deadline: 22 September, 2021
Location: Bamenda and Buea, Cameroon
Plan International is seeking applications for the role of Administrative Assistant.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Give support for the purchase and supply of goods and materials for the PU as per the emergency response and local procedures and policies to ensure value for money is obtained at all times
- Prepare Offers for bids in accordance with the bidding guidelines and coordinate activities of selection committee
- Prepare the canvass report for review
- Prepare regular requisition for gas/oil, repairs and maintenance of vehicles, distribution of supplies, equipment and fixed asset as well as other clerical and administrative services
- Ensure the effective management of store to ensure the effective implementation of programme activities
- Review the vehicle log book weekly for a proper follow-up of driver’s movement
- Prepare fuel analysis
- Provide secretarial support to the office, ensuring there is a proper filing system for incoming and outgoing mails and other documents
- Maintain the control of petty cash
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time to support the attainment of organisational goals
- University degree
- Two years, minimum, of experience purchasing, maintaining inventories and materials
- Computer skills
- Ability to use general office equipment
- Experience working with an international NGO will be a plus
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Commonwealth Secretariat