Deadline: 17 October, 2021
Noble Missions has opened applications for the 2021 Active Citizen Fellowship.
The fellowship, according to the non-governmental organisation (NGO), is a thorough hands-on learning programme designed for young Nigerian leaders who have repeatedly demonstrated a passion and commitment to promoting democracy and/or enhancing the quality of life in their societies through their initiatives.
- Learn from highly experienced industry experts
- Spend time carrying out real-life active citizen activities
- One year of premium access to itakeactions.org, valued at N15,000, to perform campaigns and organise citizens for support
- Certificate of completion
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must have run a registered nonprofit or a social enterprise in Nigeria
- Applicants should be able to dedicate two hours weekly for online training, and have access to a computer with a webcam and good internet connection
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Noble Mission