Deadline: 20 October, 2021
The government of Nigeria, in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), has opened applications for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP).
Rising unemployment and the Covid-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work.
The programme therefore seeks to connect 20,000 talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills.
- Participants will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisations
- Participants will receive monthly stipend from NJFP
- High performing Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a fresh graduate (bachelor’s degree) from any discipline – not earlier than 2017
- Be a graduate with a second-class lower degree or above
- Be at most 30 years old
- Applicants must not be currently engaged in any employment
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme or have certificate of exemption from the NYSC
- Applicants must demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field
- Applicants must demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: NJFP