Deadline: 19 November, 2021
International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) has opened applications for its 2022 Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme.
The ICTS, in collaboration with ICTP’s scientific sections, provides a vibrant international research environment with an intense programme of workshops, conferences, close collaborations with local and international scientific institutions.
Postdoctoral fellows are also encouraged, and supported, to participate in activities in developing countries in order to promote ICTP’s mission.
- The take-home monthly salary will be in the range of €2,100–€2,700
- Health insurance, pension contribution, and special allowances for family members
- Fellows must have completed a PhD in Computing or Engineering or a related discipline prior to the start of fellowship
- They must have prior practical experience in the deployment of Cloud Computing platforms and solutions and be able to carry out active, independent and multidisciplinary research
- Candidates who have experience in the above-mentioned research/focus areas and who obtained their PhD after 2015 will be given priority
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rwanda Government