Deadline: 08 October, 2021
Halcyon has opened applications for its 2022 Incubator Fellowships.
Halcyon fellowships equip early-stage social entrepreneurs with tools and relationships they need to achieve scalable, lasting impact.
- Equity free stipend
- Mentoring and leadership coaching
- Physical and mental space to focus on venture and grow as an entrepreneur and a leader
- Connection to a community of entrepreneurs and world class mentors
- Access to a thriving innovation ecosystem, vital pro bono resources, skill development training, peer consultations, and a network of technical experts and investors
- Open to leaders of early-stage for-profit or hybrid social businesses that solve social and/or environmental issues and have the potential to grow
- Hold primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision of social business, typically as a founder and CEO (ventures with multiple founders may apply with up to two cofounders)
To apply and for more information, click here
Photo source: Justice Okai-Allotey