Deadline: 20 September, 2021
Climate Tracker has announced a call for applications for the COP26 Climate Justice Journalism Fellowship (online).
The one-month fellowship aims to connect with reporters from around the world, and work on collaborative stories they can publish in their national media.
- €250 stipend
- Two weeks of online training in the lead up to COP26
- Small group and individual mentoring throughout COP26
- Support to edit and pitch stories throughout COP
- Opportunities to work on collaborative stories with other reporters
- Participant must be willing and able to pitch and publish up to four stories in their national media
- Participant must be willing to learn about climate politics
- Participant must have a good Wi-Fi connection
- Participant should be able to engage in some English-based trainings (though mentoring, publishing and individual training will be multilingual)
- Participant must be from or living in a developing country
- Participant must be keen to join the Climate Tracker family
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNclimatechange