Deadline: 15 October, 2021
The African Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation and Competence Building Systems (AfricaLics) has announced a call for applications for the 2022 PhD Visiting Fellowships.
The aim of the fellowship is to help African PhD students working in the area of innovation and development to strengthen their academic/research qualifications.
- Return flight costs from nearest international airport (economy class) and health insurance will be covered on a reimbursement basis
- Health insurance costs will be covered
- The visiting scholars will receive a stipend of 90,000 KShs per month
- Applicant must be enroled as a PhD student at a university in Africa
- Applicant must have completed their first year of studies by December 2021
- Applicant must have a background (BSc, MSc, etc.) in Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Science and Technology Policy, Geography, History or Development Studies
- Applicants may also work within the science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) subjects or even manufacturing but from a social science perspective
- Possess adequate skills in English (documentation may be requested)
- Female PhD students are particularly encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI