Deadline: 15 August, 2021
UN Women has announced a call for briefs on Violence Against Women in Politics (VAWP) in local governance in Libya.
The study is expected to provide a more in-depth exploration of violence experienced by elected women municipal council members, as well as a contextual understanding of those experiences.
- Successful proposer will receive between $20,000 and $30,000
- Proposer should have technical/functional competencies
- Proposer should have recognised experience in research and studies
- Proposer should have experience in conducting researches on women-elected municipal councillors
- Proposer should have experience in conducting researches in Libya
To submit and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI