Deadline: 05 September, 2021
The Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC), in collaboration with the Department of Science and Innovation (DSI), has opened applications for the 2021–2023 DSI-HSRC Internship Programme.
The programme provides unemployed graduates and postgraduates (excluding post-doctoral candidates) an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring and an exposure in an environment relevant to their qualification.
- Participants will receive between R6,375 per month and R8,375 per month
- Open to South African citizens or permanent residents (with a valid South African identity document)
- Non-South Africans are not eligible to apply
- Applicants should be currently unemployed and 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting application
- Applicant must hold qualification in Science, Engineering and Technology, Research, Development, Innovation, Social Sciences and Humanities or a related discipline and should have completed study at the time of submitting application
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: HSRC