Deadline: 03 September, 2021
BudgIT, a Nigerian civic organisation, has announced a call for participation in its 2021 BudgIT Hackathon.
The kernel of the hackathon, which is a platform for talented young social innovators and developers, is to find and support creative civic-tech ideas that can strengthen civic advocacy in Nigeria.
BudgIT is organising the hackathon as part of the organisation’s tenth-year anniversary.
- Winner will receive N500,000
- Mentoring and networking opportunity
- Free office space for one year
- Participants must be social innovators with knowledge of technology
- Participants must be interested in civic responsibility and governance
To participate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Justice Okai-Allotey