Deadline: 27 September, 2021
Vital Voices (VV) Global Partnership has opened applications for the 2022 VV Grow Fellowship.
The fellowship is a leading global accelerator programme for women owners of small and medium-sized businesses that are making a social impact.
Going into its eighth year, this programme aims to elevate women business leaders as drivers for economic growth and social change in their communities, countries and the world by helping them grow their businesses and expand their social impact.
- The fellowship will provide business training and support valued at over U.S. $20,000 per participant
- Participants will gain knowledge and skills in strategic planning, financial management, marketing and sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources and communications
- They will also receive valuable technical assistance and support, and become members of a valuable global network of women business owners and the broader VV network of more than 18,000 of women leaders around the world
- Applicant must own a qualifying business that has been operating for at least three years
- Business must have at least one full-time staff (this can include the applicant)
- Business must have generated at least U.S. $40,000 in annual sales
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership and key decision-making authority within business
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WOCinTech Chat