Deadline: 20 August, 2021
The Gratitude Network has opened applications for the 2022 Gratitude Network Fellowship – a leadership development programme for social entrepreneurs serving children and youths
The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month virtual leadership development programme designed to help social entrepreneurs hone their leadership skills, work with their teams more effectively, and increase their organisation’s impact.
- Meet at least monthly with a highly-skilled leadership coach
- Receive support from expert advisors to tackle operational and execution issues
- Meet regularly with peer fellows for networking, problem solving, and partnership
- Participate in the regularly scheduled topic-based webinars
- Open to both nonprofit and for-profit social enterprises
- Organisation must be at least one-year old
- Organisation must have at least two full-time employees (including the applicant)
- Organisation’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youths
To apply and for more information, click here.