Deadline: 15 September, 2021
The Rhodes Trust has opened applications for the 2021 Rhodes Scholarships.
The scholarships support exceptional young people at the University of Oxford, and actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
- Successful applicants will receive tuition fees and annual stipend for two years
- Successful applicants will also attend international conferences and conduct additional fieldwork
- Applicant must be a citizen of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe and Togo
- Applicants must have been resident in one or more of the countries listed above for at least five of the last ten years
- Applicants must have been born after 01 October, 1996, and on or before 01 October, 2003
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification the university awards, e.g., first class honours or a distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University of Oxford
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University