Deadline: 12 August, 2021
Location: Yumbe, Uganda
Plan International (PI) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Content Development Coordinator.
PI is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Lead in the development of primary school learning materials including subject-matter content under Plan International Uganda mandate
- Support in identification of content development resource persons/consultants for the various technical areas
- Support collection and review of existing subject-matter content, documents and curricula materials
- Support content development and adaptation
- Provide leadership in the translation of materials developed
- Support field team in the distribution of learning and play materials
- Support in the development of project work plans, budget, and monitoring and evaluation and learning documents
- Support, deliver, and manage training of various stakeholders and consortium partners
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Primary Education/Early Childhood, Child Development, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or a relevant field with relevant experience working with international non-governmental organisations
- Three years, minimum, of professional work experience in design, implementation and evaluation of primary education and or early childhood development
- Experience and knowledge of gender mainstreaming, gender equality and inclusion in development programming
- Experience working with education or child protection programmes in a humanitarian context
- Excellent project implementation and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a consortium arrangement and keep track of multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines
- Skills and experience in report writing and budget management
- Ability to identify and synthesise best practices and lessons learnt to promote knowledge management and sustainability
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with ability to work with people from diverse cultures
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, email and web-based research
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Plan International South Sudan