Deadline: 06 August, 2021
Leadership Effectiveness, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP) Africa has opened applications for its Social Innovators Programme (SIP)
Over the years, LEAP Africa has partnered with Union Bank Nigeria, other corporate sponsors and development champions, to enable these young changemakers transition their social change solutions into scalable social enterprises.
Through a careful selection process, 40 highly motivated and young social innovators are chosen across a pool of applicants, to participate in activities outlined for the fellowship year.
- Fellows are empowered through a series of training sessions (physical and online), mentoring
- Access to local and international funding and partnership opportunities
- Be a part of a global network of social change agents
- Open to applicants between the ages of 18 and 35
- Open to applicants whose ideas and initiatives offer effective solutions to challenges in local communities
- Applicants must be initiators/co-founders of a socially focused venture/enterprise and foundation
- Applicants must have been involved in operating their ventures beyond 12 months prior to the time of this application
- Applicants must be available to participate in the fellowship activities including implementation of appropriate systems to sustain their innovation
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: David Shonowo