Deadline: 31 July, 2021
Location: Accra, Ghana
The Family Health International (FHI360) is seeking to fill the role of Communications Officer.
FHI 360 is a non-profit, human development organisation dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of a communication plan for Learning’s T2E Plus implementation
- Assist in coordinating the T2E Plus communication campaign to be undertaken with MoE and GES and other affiliated institutions
- Assist in the compilation of project documentation by working with technical staff to gather information on project activities
- Provide or coordinate proofreading and editing support to Learning’s technical and communication staff to maintain high quality standards and adherence to project guidelines
- Support in coordinating success stories and other write-ups, following USAID’s formats and requirements
- Work closely with GES to provide support in preparing, editing and disseminating contents for the project using communication tools such as websites, electronic newsletters, blogs or other publications that capture the successes and lessons learnt from the results of Learning’s implementation
- Support in the development and dissemination of implementation activity result
- Generate content for social media platforms and monitor responses for all posts made
- Support the development of materials for workshops and other dissemination events and follow up on all communications and deliverables
- Assist in all other job-related communications and administrative duties assigned to ensure the achievement of objectives as outlined in the project dissemination strategy
- Undertake other responsibilities deemed necessary to achieve the aims of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or a related field
- Knowledge of USAID regulations, writing and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge in the development and broadcasting of public service announcements
- Demonstrated skills in report writing, editing, factsheets, newsletters, blogs and other publications
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web design, etc.) skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI