Deadline: 13 August, 2021
EduGrant, in partnership with Sweet Sensation, has opened applications for the Sweet Sensation Scholarship Scheme.
Development Diaries reports that the scholarship, according to non-governmental organisation (NGO), aims to motivate students in the pursuit of their academic goals.
- Fully-funded scholarship
- Applicants must be in their second year in the
- Applicants must have gained admission in a recognised tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Applicants must provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.50 and above
- Applicants are expected to create a profile on EduGrant’s website
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USC Upstate