Deadline: 22 July, 2021
The Deloitte Graduate Academy has announced a call for applications for its 2021 Finance and Control Programme.
The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
- Participants will receive stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme
- Participants will gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles
- At the end of the programme, top participants will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in finance related roles
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (at least second class lower/lower credit)
- Have at least five credits in WASSCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Applicants must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
To apply and for more information, click here.