Deadline: 30 July, 2021
Chemonics is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world by helping people live healthier, more productive, and more independent life.
- Provide overall direction, oversight, and implementation of activities in compliance with USAID regulations and Chemonics policies and procedures
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID on strategic, managerial, and technical matters
- Identify issues and risks related to programme implementation in a timely manner, suggest appropriate programme adjustments, and offer solutions in a complex development environment
- Ensure quality control and overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including targeted results and deliverables
- Represent Chemonics at meetings witj USAID, host government counterparts, private sector associations, civil society organisations, and other key stakeholders
- Lead efforts to collaborate and coordinate with other USAID projects, local organisations, national and local government entities, and other key stakeholders
- Ensure that relevant, productive, and complementary activities are coordinated and leveraged effectively
- Supervise and provide guidance to senior technical staff
- Oversee work planning, performance management, and strategic communications
- Advanced degree in Education, Public Policy, Management and Administration, Social Sciences or a related field
- Ten years, minimum, of experience in senior programme management, implementing international development activities specifically in education in Africa
- Proven experience as a CoP or in a leadership position
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Barefootcollege