Deadline: 30 July, 2021
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has announced a call for participation in the 2021 Essay Competition for undergraduates.
It is understood that this year’s edition, the third in the series, will focus on Fifth Generation (5G) technology.
- Winner will receive a laptop, printer and cash prize of N500,000
- First runner-up will receive a cash prize of N300,000
- Second runner-up will receive a cash prize of N200,000
- Open to all undergraduate students of tertiary institutions (public and private) in Nigeria
- All participants are expected to register their personal details in the form provided for download on the NCC website, signed by their deans as genuine Nigerian undergraduates
- All essays will be subjected to plagiarism checks
- Winners will be invited by the committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation
- Candidates that cannot successfully defend their submissions will be disqualified
- The words that make up the essay should not be more than 1,000 and less than 500
- Essay must have an abstract, introduction, main body and conclusion
- Essay must be referenced
- All essays must be submitted to the NCC in PDF format with all necessary attachments
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Kristoffer Abildgaard