Deadline: 30 June, 2021
Applications are now open for the 2021 Youth in Agroecology and Business Learning Track Africa (YALTA) Business Accelerator.
The YALTA Business Accelerator, an initiative of The Netherland Foods Partnership, calls upon SMEs in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda to submit their agroecological ideas for a sustainable, healthy and diverse food system.
- The ten selected participants will benefit from business and innovation skills training, innovation jams and coaching to improve their agroecological ideas and turn them into a plan ready to be implemented
- All ten participants will get the chance to pitch at a final event
- Winners will receive a matching grant and coaching to make game-changer ideas a reality
- Winners will also receive matching grants for the implementation of their solution and close support during implementation
- Open to a young entrepreneur in the area of agriculture, food and nutrition
- Applicant should be managing a local business for the local/regional market in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda or Uganda.
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: VC4A