Deadline: 16 June, 2021
Applications are now open for a new cohort of the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Centre (RLC) West Africa Emerging Leaders Programme.
The YALI RLC West Africa is looking for young men and women who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries.
- Participants will be awarded certificates as they become members of the YALI Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavours
- Open to applicants between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of application
- Citizens and residents of Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, or Burkina Faso
- Applicant must not be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the country
- Applicant must be eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana
- Applicant must be proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: YALI