Deadline: 15 June, 2021
Wama Bank has announced a call for applications for the 2021 Banker In Training Programme.
This learning programme is designed to combine classroom instruction, coaching and mentoring as well as on-the-job training.
- Wema Bank’s workplace culture and values place emphasis on staff progress and excellence, which has proven to be influential in molding aspiring young bankers into industry leaders
- First class and second-class upper degrees or Higher National Diploma (distinction and upper credit)
- Five O’level credits (including English and Mathematics) at one sitting
- Maximum of 18 months of post-National Youth Service Corps work experience
- Applicant must be 26 years of age or less
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI