Deadline: 09 July, 2021
Watson Institute has opened applications for the Western Union Foundation Accelerator and Fellowship.
The fellowship is a programme for young entrepreneurs and community leaders who are from marginalised communities and working with highly marginalised, refugee, and forcibly displaced persons communities around the world.
This programme is designed to equip these next-generation entrepreneurs and leaders with the skills and experience to increase access to economic opportunity.
- Each fellow will receive $1,000 in seed funding to launch/grow ventures and initiatives
- Training in the skills required to increase access to economic opportunity, integrate into their communities as leaders and entrepreneurs, and advance their careers
- This programme is for next-generation highly promising entrepreneurs and community leaders who are from and working with highly marginalised, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities around the world
- Open to applicants from Ethiopia, Kenya, and Uganda
- Applicant must be able to commit to the intensive two-week accelerator
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Goethe Dakar