Deadline: 27 June, 2021
Location: Juba, South Sudan
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is seeking to fill the role of Procurement and Supply Senior Manager, Health Sector.
UNOPS’ mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
- Team management
- Leadership of the implementation of procurement processes
- Design and implementation of procurement strategies relevant to the pharmacy sector
- Knowledge management and knowledge sharing
- Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) preferably in Economics, Law, Public Administration, Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting, or Procurement
- Bachelor’s degree may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree if combined with additional years of experience
- Procurement accreditation by recognised learning institutes like CIPS and ISM is an asset
- Seven years, minimum, of relevant professional procurement experience including implementation of complex procurement projects
- Experience leading teams
- Depth knowledge of World Health Orgranisation (WHO) and international standards related to pharmaceutical procurement is an asset
- Strong understanding of the global pharmacy market and supply chain is an asset
- Knowledge of UN or UNOPS or public procurement policies and procedures will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of I.T. office tools
- Fluency in English
- Good working knowledge of Spanish
- Knowledge of Portuguese or French may be considered an advantage
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Amref Health Africa