Deadline: 10 August, 2021
The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS), in partnership with the Lincei Academy and SISSA, has opened applications for the 2021 Research Cooperation Visits Programme.
The programme offers young scientists from least developed countries the opportunity to visit research laboratories at Centres of Excellence in Trieste, Italy, for three months to carry out collaborative research projects in a wide range of fields that fall under the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
It aims to enhance the research capacity of promising scientists, especially those at the beginning of their research career.
- Participants will receive travel expenses and subsistence costs
- Applicants must be 40 years old or less on 31 December, 2021
- Applicants must hold an MSc (or higher degree)
- Applicants must be nationals of a least developed country
- Applicant must hold a research position in a least developed country
- Particular attention will be given to research projects that fall under the umbrella of sustainability science
- Women scientists are especially encouraged to apply
- Applicants already on site in the host country are not eligible
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI