Location: Mekelle, Ethiopia
Plan International is seeking to fill the role of Project Manager.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Ensure quality and timely project management
- Carry out assessment and programme design
- Ensure planning and implementation
- Ensure high quality donor reporting
- Ensure coordination and programme collaboration
- Ensure monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning in cooperation with the MEAL coordinator and Plan International’s MEAL department
- Ensure effective financial, logistics, administrative and HR management
- Fluency in English with strong writing skills
- University degree in Social Work, Community Development, Social Sciences, or Development Studies (master’s degree will be a plus)
- Five years, minimum, of project management experience
- Demonstrable experience in activities with communities and/or international development
- People management experience
- Documentation and report writing skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Plan International