Deadline: 22 June, 2021
Applications are now open for the Nuffic Scholarships for Short Training Courses at The Hague Academy, The Netherlands.
The scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals in order to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world.
- The scholarships cover tuition
- Small daily subsistence allowance
- The scholarships also cover return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation
- No age limit
- Applicant must be a national of and working and living in one of the OKP countries
- Applicant must have a current employer statement according to the prescribed Nuffic format (all the requested segments must be completed)
- The employer statement must be scanned with the original signature and stamp of the organisation, and preferably on the official letterhead of the organisation
- If applicable, the candidate must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established
- Applicant must have a passport that is valid at least four months after the application deadline
- Applicant must not have received more than one OKP scholarship in the past, or a scholarship less than two years ago
- Applicants are only allowed one scholarship application, regardless of the institute
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: The Hague Academy