Deadline: 19 May, 2021
Location: Luanda, Angola
The World Food Programme (WFP) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant.
WFP works to ensure the most vulnerable populations, especially women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Develop specific monitoring plans for different projects and context that focus on measurement results, support in implementing standards, processes and tools for monitoring and evaluation in consultation with the relevant technical units of the regional office
- Provide analysis and feedback for new projects, as appropriate, to ensure that outcome indicators are selected for logical frameworks, goals are appropriate and that quality monitoring and evaluation systems are documented in programme documents
- Ensure minimum monitoring and evaluation standards and requirements for WFP operations are identified in the project documents
- Review reports on assigned operations and provide technical feedback to the country office to improve the quality of production and result reports
- Support the analysis of country office monitoring and evaluation data and provide feedback to improve the reporting of results
- Contribute to the development and review of the corporate strategic result structure
- Consult all relevant technical units to ensure that the outcome indicators are periodically reviewed and modified based on the country office measurement and feedback trends
- Support the measurement of result analysis as appropriate
- Secondary school education and post-secondary certificate in a related functional area (desirable)
- Four years, minimum, of experience in monitoring and evaluation, programme or a related area
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNAMID