Deadline: 27 May, 2021
Applications for the Seventh Edition of the Intercultural Innovation Award are now open.
The Intercultural Innovation Award is a partnership between the United Nations Alliance of Civilisations (UNAOC) and the BMW Group that selects and supports the most innovative grassroots projects that encourage intercultural dialogue and work toward a more peaceful and socially inclusive world.
- Funding, training and capacity-building, customised support and mentoring
- Support will also be provided to successful projects so that they can be replicated in other contexts or settings where they might be relevant
- Applicants must be registered as a not-for-profit entity such as a non-governmental organisation, charitable organisation, research and educational institution, labour union, indigenous group, faith-based organisation, professional association, foundation and local or municipal branches of government
- Applicants must have been operational for a minimum of two years before April 2021
- Applicants must be managing a project focused on promoting intercultural dialogue and fostering diverse and inclusive societies
- Applicants must have the willingness to expand the range of action of the project with UNAOC, the BMW Group and Accenture
- Applicants that have previously received any UNAOC support are not eligible
To apply and for more information click here.
Photo source: Intercultural Innovation