Deadline: 11 June, 2021
Theirworld has opened applications for 2021 Education Innovation Awards.
Theirworld aims to support interesting and exciting programmes prepare to scale up and reach even more marginalised children and youths.
- Awards will help five winners to build their skills and capacities through masterclasses and one-to-one mentoring
- Winners will receive £50,000 scale-ready grants
- Innovation must be registered a nonprofit, NGOs or charity
- Innovation must be at pilot stage with 200+ beneficiaries and 18+ months’ existence and some initial evidence of scaleup potential
- Innovation must be focused on an issue that falls under one or more of Theirworld’s three pillars: the best start in life; safe place to learn; and skills for the future
- Innovation must reach marginalised learners such as people in poverty and/or refugee or displaced populations
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI