Deadline: 31 July, 2021
Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Sanlam Retail Affluent (SRA) is seeking to fill the role of Sanlam Actuarial Trainee.
SRA is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous.
With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
- Under direct supervision, perform assignments of actuarial-related duties such as preparing, performing and analysing actuarial research and audits
- Collect data from various databases and perform standard mathematical calculations
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science
- Qualification for exemptions of at least six Actuarial examinations by the time of graduation
- Strong computer skills
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Sanlam