Deadline: 13 May, 2021
Location: Mek’ele, Ethiopia
SNV is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Crop Production and Farm Machinery Operation Advisor.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
- Advisory services
- Knowledge development
- Project and process development
- Business development
- Master’s degree in Agri-Business, Agricultural Marketing, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Livelihoods, or a related field
- Six years, minimum, of experience in value chain development project implementation in public and private sector
- Experience in working for NGOs and similar projects and programmes
- Sound knowledge of market systems analysis and experience in facilitating and supporting pro-poor value chain development
- Knowledge of local, national and international livestock (sheep/goat/cattle) trade systems and market linkages for the advantage of the poor in practice
- Familiarity with agricultural sector policies and national strategies, functioning of government/public sector, private sector and farmers’ organisations
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: SNV