Location: Pemba, Mozambique
Plan International is seeking to fill the role of Driver.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
- Responsible for forwarding files to different entities and partners as well as suppliers
- Drive carefully, respecting the speed limits defined for different types of road
- Strictly respect traffic rules
- Fill the log book properly
- Supply, monitor and control the consumption of the vehicle
- Communicate in advance all repairs or maintenance that need to be carried out
- Monitor the repair of vehicle
- Watch over the material inside the vehicle
- Keep the vehicle clean (inside and outside)
- Immediately report any anomaly or damage to the vehicle
- Stay in the office during working hours awaiting guidelines for services
- Perform any other tasks within the scope of the position
- Nationality of Mozambique
- 12th class or equivalent of academic qualification
- Five years, minimum, of experience in performing similar functions with NGOs will be a plus
- Professional driver’s licence with five years, minimum, in a senior position
- Training or knowledge of mechanics will be a plus
- Experience in carrying out logistical and programmatic tasks in field work will be a plus
- Knowledge of the local language
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNAMID