Location: Edo, Nigeria
The Family Health International (FHI 360) is seeking to fill the role of Senior Programme Officer.
FHI 360 delivers sustainable, high-quality, comprehensive HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support services.
- Provide management support to the state offices and IAs focusing on workplans, sub-agreement management, periodic fund requests, review of MFRs/SFRs, and reporting
- Develop and oversee execution of systems for initiation, implementation, monitoring, amendment and closeout of all EPIC IAs’ sub-agreements
- Ensure FHI 360 delivers on all its promises to donors and other stakeholders
- Monitor and enforce compliance with donor and FHI 360 policies by state offices and IAs
- Ensure appropriate monitoring of sub-grants to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals
- Guide and support state offices and IAs in establishing sound management systems to ensure cohesive implementation of project activities
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to USAID/Nigeria requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation
- Coordinate capacity development efforts in support of state office and IAs staff and other partners
- Ensure availability of technical resources and integrate their efforts into overall programme
- Assist in identifying, analysing, and disseminating best practices in the project through the identification of project learning sites and technical support to the programme
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and collaborators to share information, coordinate activities, and avoid duplication in the implementation of the programmes
- Remain informed on the current programmes in the HIV/AIDS, TB, and malaria fields by reviewing current literature
- Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, or a related field, or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, or a related field
- Seven years, minimum, of relevant experience with international development programmes or five years, minimum, of relevant experience with international development programmes for postgraduate degree holders
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: FHI 360