Deadline: 10 May, 2021
The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), through the Nanomaterials Lab at Swansea University, in collaboration with the Johnson Matthey Technology Centre, has opened applications for PhD scholarships.
This is an exciting and demanding project for a top student, with great prospects for research impact and career development.
- This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition and annual stipend of £15,609 for four years
- There will be additional funds available for research expenses
- This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality
- Candidates should hold a minimum of upper second class honours degree and/or master’s degree (or its equivalent) in Physics, Chemistry or Engineering
- Good computational/numerical capabilities for image processing and modelling
- English language qualification (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa University