Deadline: 02 June, 2021
Applications are now open for the Eastern Africa Network for the 2021–2022 Bioinformatics Training (EANBiT) Masters in Bioinformatics.
EANBiT aims to develop a critical mass of bioinformaticians in the region through a high-quality masters training. Students are registered and spend their first year at one of the partner universities undertaking taught units before undertaking their research project at a partner research centre in the second year.
- Full scholarships will provide two-year support for students and will cover tuition and a monthly stipend
- Partial scholarships will provide one-year support for students and will cover tuition and stipends in the second year of study only
- Open to Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania nationals only
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for MSc at their preferred universities
- Applicants who want to study at Makerere University must submit admission application to the university before 28 May, 2021
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CIFOR