Deadline: 05 May, 2021
Location: Ndjamena, Chad
Concern Worldwide is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants Officer.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
- Support overview and maintenance of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, and continuously improve internal grant management systems
- Support the development of donor applications, as well as ensuring donor compliance and quality control
- Support the preparation of project concept notes, proposals, stakeholder analysis and logical frameworks as an integral part of any new programme planning process
- In collaboration with other key staff members, provide support in developing gender approach for Concern Worldwide Chad
- Develop a mapping of all the key actors handling gender-related issues and the services they provide in Chad
- Support the monitoring and evaluation programme manager in dissemination events to share learning from the organisation’s research component of the programme
- Support monitoring and evaluation team to ensure all tools and indicators are gender sensitive
- Assist the communication and advocacy manager and programme staff in communication initiatives through the development of a Concern Worldwide Chad advocacy approach and the documentation of relevant aspects of the organisation’s programme work
- Relevant graduate qualification in Management, Social Sciences, Humanitarian Projects Management, or a related field
- Four years, minimum, of professional experience with two years developing sub-grants, grants management or proposal writing, and two years, minimum, of international development experience
- Experience in grants management (with institutional humanitarian and development donors) and field experience working for an INGO
- Good knowledge of programme cycle management
- Solid understanding of donor regulations and procedures pertaining to grants management cycle and grants management
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritise multiple projects
- Proven maintenance and database management skills
- Speak, read and write Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Concern Worldwide