Deadline: 14 June, 2021
Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF), in partnership with Nedbank, has opened applications for the fourth cohort of the 2021 Growth Accelerator Programme.
The AWIEF Growth Accelerator is designed to support the unique needs of early-stage and high growth-oriented women-led ventures with business modelling, growth strategy training, corporate advisory, mentoring, networks, and access to strategic partnerships.
- Three two-day boot camps
- International expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals
- One-on-one tailored mentoring and leadership coaching
- Connection to corporates in industry for valuable partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Get connected to opportunities with Nedbank and active VCs, impact and angel investors looking to invest in African women-led ventures
- Free delegate pass to AWIEF2021 conference sessions
- Join the AWIEF community and alumni growth programme
- Businesses must be South African exempt micro enterprises or qualifying small enterprises
- Businesses must be owned by at least 50 percent black women
- Businesses must be in a post-revenue phase
- Businesses must be scalable and innovative ventures
- Businesses must have been in operation for no less than three years
- Businesses must be owned or led by ambitious and committed women entrepreneurs
- Businesses must be seeking investment or funding to scale
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: AWIEF