Deadline: 06 June, 2021
D-Prize has announced a call for poverty intervention proposals.
According to the organisation, the world has already invented products and services to end poverty. However, millions of people still do not have access to quality health care, clean water, education, etc.
- Most promising teams will receive up to $20,000
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background
- Organisation should be piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and have a need for high-risk capital that cannot be supported by current donors or revenue
- Organisations applying to D-Prize should have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding
- Applications should be submitted in English
To submit and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ILRI