Deadline: 29 April, 2021
World Trade Organisation (WTO) has opened applications for the 2022 Young Professionals Programme (YPP).
The YPP is an opportunity for qualified young professionals from eligible developing and least-developed countries to enhance their knowledge and skills on WTO and international trade issues.
The Programme aims to widen the pool of professionals from these countries who can later be more competitive with respect to recruitment in the WTO and/or other regional and international organisations.
- Selected young professionals will gain work experience in the WTO
- All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter of motivation, which should indicate up to three areas of work
- Applicants must have advanced university degree in Law, Economics, or an international trade-related subject relevant to the work of the WTO
- Applicants must be good at writing in English
- Applicants must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a multicultural environment
- Applicants must demonstrate strong interest in international trade and the multilateral trading system
- Two years, minimum, of professional experience relevant to the work of the WTO
- Fluency in English
- Good working knowledge of French or Spanish will be a plus)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Trade Organisation