Deadline: 03 May, 2021
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
World Health Organisation (WHO) is seeking to fill the role of Data Clerk.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
- Assist with data presentation, analysis and interpretation
- Prepare reports and disseminate, as required, to relevant levels
- Produce quality analysis/reports from all data generated to enhance decision making at relevant levels
- Systematically provide feedback to states and laboratories on data quality as well as timeliness and completeness
- Classify cases accordingly using all available parameters
- Prepare alerts for detailed case investigation
- Secondary school education, preferably supplemented with a technical or university degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, or Data Management
- Five years, minimum, of experience in health-related data management
- Experience in quality collection analysis, dissemination, and use of health information for programme planning and management and database development
- Strong IT knowledge with training
- Working knowledge of statistical application programmes and mapping programmes
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Working knowledge of other UN language will be a plus
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WHO/Pierre Virot