Deadline: 13 April, 2021
Location: Bamako, Mali
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is seeking to fill the role of Programme Assistant.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
- Facilitate the processing of contracts for consultants, vendors and external partners that support the office in programme delivery
- Collect invoices and filing documents for approval and thereafter processing in VISION and Service Gateway
- Prepare and maintain records, documents and control plans for the monitoring of project/programme implementation and financial expenditures
- Support the management of administrative supplies and office equipment
- Maintain office calendar, arrange meetings and take minutes of meetings, keeping the correspondence of the team well-organised
- Provide travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements and entitlements based on the organisation’s rules and policies
- Liaise with relevant travel focal points to ensure the organisation obtains the best service and price for all travel
- Maintain and update a system which monitors the absence of staff
- Secondary school education supplemented with a technical or university course related to the work of the organisation
- Five years, minimum, of administrative or clerical work experience
- Fluency in French and good working knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station (highly desirable)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: UNICEF Česká republika