Deadline: 31 May, 2021
Applications are open for the Teach For Nigeria 2021 Fellowship.
The aim of the fellowship is to equip participants with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in communities.
The fellowship is an opportunity for Nigeria’s brightest and most promising individuals to serve as full-time teachers to students from underserved communities in some of Nigeria’s most under-resourced schools.
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Access to a mentoring programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- Stipend for two years including during school holidays
- Open to citizens of Nigeria
- Participants must be bachelor’s degree holders
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Teach For Nigeria