Deadline: 14 May, 2021
Startupbootcamp AfriTech has opened applications for the 2021 Africa Startup Initiative Programme (ASIP) Accelerator.
The programme aims to discover the next generation of African startups disrupting industry sectors, including fintech, insuretech, agritech, digital health, and RegTech.
Backed by Telecel Group, the programme is ideal for startups with a mobile tech focus.
- Ten startups will receive benefits valued at more than €500,000
- Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals
- Connections to the leading corporates in industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40 plus countries
- Free desks for team members in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the three-month programme
- €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the programme
- Continued post-programme support far after the programme
- Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Startups should be formally incorporated
- Two people, minimum, should work on the project and devote 50 percent, minimum, of their time to it
- Startups should be generating revenues from the products or services
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WOCinTech Chat